ILCT is a prominent boutique Thailand based international law firm operating in the heart of buzzling Bangkok City. We have been established since 1966 and have been operating for more than 5 decades long.
Our firm housed a group of finest experts from all around. The legal team ranges from doctor to professor of law, whereas our technical team comprises of scientists and engineers from various fields. Moreover, our teams are also bilinguals in languages such as: English, French, Italian or Chinese. You will be working closely and have opportunities to train with these experts.
- Oversee the prosecution of trademark registration both in Thailand and overseas
- Respond to trademarks related inquiry and provide suitable opinion to clients
- Conduct trademark search and provide legal opinion based on the result, such as: the availability and registrability of trademarks
- Able to respond to the official notices issued by the Trademark Registrar at the Department of Intellectual Property (DIP)
- Able to draft trademark related appeal, opposition, cancellation or petition etc.
- Able to draft and review agreements per client’s instruction and provide comments or propose amendments as necessary
- Aged 26 -35 years
- Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Laws
- 3-5 years of experience
- Good command of both speaking and written English
We offer an attractive compensation, benefits package to the successful candidates; interested persons are invited to send their cover letter with a detailed resume, one recent photo and expected salary to Khun Nuttawalee Siang-arom, e-mail: [email@example.com] or click the “Apply” button on this page.