ILCT is a prominent boutique Thailand based international law firm operating in the heart of buzzling Bangkok City. We have been established since 1966 and have been operating for more than 5 decades long.
Our firm housed a group of finest experts from all around. The legal team ranges from doctor to professor of law, whereas our technical team comprises of scientists and engineers from various fields. Moreover, our teams are also bilinguals in languages such as: English, French, Italian or Chinese. You will be working closely and have opportunities to train with these experts.
- Supporting Associates and our IP Practice Group by preparing applications and related documents for submission to the Department of Intellectual Property (DIP), Ministry of Commerce, and all relevant authorities etc.
- Preparing and submitting applications up until completion of the registrations and resolve any difficulties that may arise.
- Organizing and maintaining IP files for Associates and our IP Practice Group as well as drafting general correspondences and report.
- Translating all supporting documents/application forms/goods & services description.
- Coordinate the communication between internal teams and competent governmental authorities.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include work assignments from other departments.
- Thai national, age 23++ years
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Experience 0-2 years (secretary in the intellectual property law practice is a plus)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, internet
- Pleasant personality and able to interact well with people; service-minded
- Able to work under pressure
We offer an attractive compensation, benefits package to the successful candidates; interested persons are invited to send their application letter with a detailed resume, one recent photo and expected remuneration to Khun Nuttawalee Siang-arom, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org