ILCT is a prominent boutique Thailand-based international law firm operating in the heart of buzzling Bangkok. We have been established since 1966 and have been operating for more than 5 decades.
- Drafting patent specification for international patent application and/or Thai patent application
- Proofreading patent specification and conducting patent search
- Maintaining and managing client's patent portfolio
- Overseeing the prosecution of patents for both local and international clients
- Age 25 – 30 years
- Master Degree in Science, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
- Experience 1 - 3 years
- Good command of spoken and written English
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to the successful candidate. Each interested person is invited to send his/her application letter with a detailed resume and one recent photo to Khun Nuttawalee Siang-arom, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter should indicate the expected remuneration if possible.