ILCT is a prominent boutique Thailand based international law firm operating in the heart of buzzling Bangkok City. We have been established since 1966 and have been operating for more than 5 decades long.
Our firm housed a group of finest experts from all around. The legal team ranges from doctor to professor of law, whereas our technical team comprises of scientists and engineers from various fields. Moreover, our teams are also bilinguals in languages such as: English, French, Italian or Chinese. You will be working closely and have opportunities to train with these experts.
- Prepare applications for Ministry of Commerce, Revenue Department, Board of Investment and etc. along with registered or submitted applications.
- Draft legal opinion and advice to clients.
- Identify and analyze laws, regulations and legal issues related to assigned matters; develop alternative solutions and assist in their implementation.Coordinate with our internal staff and the competent authorities;
- Other duties as assigned; work assignment may include other special projects or other areas of law.
- Thai national, age 23++ years
- Bachelor Degree in Law or any fields (Law would be an advantage)
- Experience 0-2 years in the corporate law practice
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, internet
- Pleasant personality and able to interact well with people; service-minded
- Able to travel (self-driven car will be an advantage)
- Able to work under pressure
We offer an attractive compensation, benefits package to the successful candidates; interested persons are invited to send their application letter with a detailed resume, one recent photo and expected remuneration to Khun Nuttawalee Siang-arom, e-mail: email@example.com