ILCT is a prominent boutique Thailand based international law firm operating in the heart of buzzling Bangkok City. We have been established since 1966 and have been operating for more than 5 decades long.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern/trainee who is eager to learn about our firm by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team on various tasks assigned by supervisors.
You will have a chance to work with multiple departments such as: Corporate M&A, Immigration, Tax, Land, Intellectual Property or Marketing.
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from various departments
- Perform research upon supervisor's request
- Review various documents
- Update various data (e.g. social media)
- Ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Third/Fourth year student or recent graduate
- Good academic record
- Preferably law, natural/applied science, computer science, engineering student/graduate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and current technology
- Ability to multitask
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the firm
- Good command of English
Interested candidate is invited to send the following:
- English cover letter
- Detailed resume
- Academic transcript
- Recent photo
Please send the above to [email@example.com] or click the “Apply” button on this page.