ILCT is a prominent boutique Thailand-based international law firm operating in the heart of buzzling Bangkok. We have been established since 1966 and have been operating for more than 5 decades.
Our firm housed a group of finest experts from all around. The legal team ranges from doctor to professor of law, whereas our technical team comprises of scientists and engineers from various fields. Moreover, our teams are also bilinguals in languages such as: English, French, Italian or Chinese. You will be working closely and have opportunities to train with these experts.
You will be working under the supervision of more experienced colleagues (partners and senior associates), often providing support and assistance, such as performing legal research on a particular case. You will have to complete extensive case-related research into relevant laws and regulations, negotiate on behalf of clients, draft and interpret contracts and legal documents, and oversee compliance to these documents.
- Lead the due diligence investigation team to conduct due diligence investigation on target company and draft reports accordingly
- Draft and review all kinds of agreements per client’s instruction and provide comments or propose amendments thereto
- Render written legal opinion and advice to clients
- Draft, review and act as a point-person in complex cases, including: M&A, JV and international commercial transactions etc.
- Identify and analyze laws, regulations and legal issues related to assigned matters; develop alternative solutions and assist in their implementation
- Provide legal and logistical support to senior associates and other team members
- Other duties as assigned; work assignment may include other special projects or other areas of law
- Consulting with clients to ascertain the details and merits of each case
- Ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Age 28 years or above
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Law (overseas education or training would be an advantage)
- At least 7 years of experience, especially in the Corporate M&A, Capital Market and General Practice
- Good command of speaking and written English is a must
- Able to work under pressure
- Being qualified to competently attend meetings with clients and/or provide valuable advice without close supervision by the partners
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to the successful candidates.
Interested candidate is invited to send his/her a cover letter along with a detailed resume and one recent photo to [email@example.com] or click the “Apply” button on this page.