ILCT is a prominent boutique Thailand-based international law firm operating in the heart of buzzling Bangkok. We have been established since 1966 and have been operating for more than 5 decades.
Our firm housed a group of finest experts from all around. The legal team ranges from doctor to professor of law, whereas our technical team comprises of scientists and engineers from various fields. Moreover, our teams are also bilinguals in languages such as: English, French, Italian or Chinese. You will be working closely and have opportunities to train with these experts.
- Draft, review, revise various types of agreements as per client’s instruction and provide comments or propose amendments thereto.
- Render written legal opinion and advice to clients.
- Draft, review and act as a key negotiator in complex M&A, JV and other international commercial transactions.
- Identify and analyze laws, regulations and legal issues related to assigned matters; develop alternative solutions and assist in their implementation.
- Provide legal and logistical support to partners and other team members.
- Other duties as assigned; work assignment may include other special projects or other areas of laws.
- Age 35 ++ years
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Law (overseas education or training will be an advantage)
- Experience at least 7 years in the corporate and general law practice
- Proficient in spoken and written English (highly required)
- Able to work under pressure with many projects at the same time and with time
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to the successful candidate. Each interested person is invited to send his/her application letter with a detailed resume and one recent photo to Khun Nuttawalee Siang-arom, e-mail: email@example.com. The letter should indicate the expected remuneration if possible.